I am a rookie at this. I am overwhelmed with almost 2,000 visits in 5 days from 10 countries and 25 subscribers. I need help. So here is the truth. I am tech challenged. I want to make it easier for people to comment and share on social media. I also want to add more pictures. And I want to interview others who have suffered from postpartum depression. I was hospitalized for 5 days. I will tell that story. Wait for it.
Also, do we want posts on a Monday morning? Wednesday hump day? Fridays? Weekends? Are we ok with one post a week? I started with more because I have over 21 pages of notes for this… I want to write a book. This blog is the birth of the book. I will join some posts and add more details in the book. Stay tuned.
I have a few other post ideas and am looking for more…
- Juggling being a Mom of 2 under 2 and owning a business
- Hospital psychiatric unit @ Mercy hospital
- Family time
- Judgement around being a Mom
- Deciding on the psychiatrist
- What I want to do vs. need to do should do. The word should and it’s weight.
- Random thoughts
- Activities and resources that have helped me and others
- Accomplishments I am proud of
- Paranoid thoughts
- Phrases from therapy that have helped
Also, I am accepting any kind editors along the way as I am working solo on this aside from my husbands kind editing eyes for some posts.